[IGS] "new" pels

Hi!  I hope everyone is well and still surviving El Nino.
At my yearly foray at the Northwest Flower and Garden Show I visited
Killdeer Farms booth and picked up some "must haves".  After reading
Harriet Glicklich's article in Geraniums Around the World, I picked out a
'Rococco' and can't wait for it to bloom and a stellar -'Bird Dancer'
that I admired last year, but did not buy.  I also couldn't resist some
wonderful tri-colors, 'Deacon's Peacock' described as a dwarf,
'Dolly Varden' and 'Miss Burdette Coutts'.  These are coloring up nicely
in the greenhouse-a little pale after sitting under flourescents at the
Would anyone with experience with these varieties please share some
information at to what to expect as far as height/spread and ultimate
container size?
(If I keep collecting like this I'll need a second greenhouse but it's
too much fun and I can't stop!)
Keep growing!
Snohomish, WA zone usda 7/sunset 4
growing in cool 45-50 deg.F greenhouse