Re: [IGS] Sunset Article

Dear Diane and Bob Elder:

Thank you very much for your nice note. Geranium maderense didn't mind
having its photo taken, but I did.  The only compensation was chatting
to Saxon Holt, the photographer, who takes the most wonderful garden
photos.  Geranium phaeum 'Lily Lovell' is a very good garden plant.  The
flowers, although some people might call them "gloomy", are a very rich
bluish purple in the shade, and it blooms for such a long time, and is
very cold hardy.  If you are ever in the Bay Area, please let me know.
I would be happy to have you come and visit the Nursery.

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery