[IGS]

Hi:

This is a reminder that I will host a chat at Talkcity tonight.  Go to this
url: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/talkcity.html
Going to this url, fill out the form and you will be taken directly to the
correct room.

Please, come join us tonight.  This is the first time I have tried hosting a
chat and there is a maximumof 50 per room set by talkcity.

After this chat, I'd like to schedule separate ones for the igs group and
the shadegardens group.  Maybe we can bring together some of those CA
growers with those east coast gardeners for some good conversation.
Diana Pederson
SUITE101 Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/262
Home page:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html