Re: [IGS] Hardy Geraniums Talk

Dear Cindi and Any Other Hardy Geri-fans in Orange County, CA:

I am going to give a talk for The Orange County Geranium Society on
April 11 in Anaheim.  Brenda Archer had suggested a hardy geranium
program, and I thought that I could talk on The Top Ten Hardy Geraniums:
for Leaves, Flowers, for Rock Gardens and Containers, Shade, Ground
Covers and Perennial Borders.  It would be nice to see you and others
there, but I know your allegiance to the Angel and Pansy-Face
Pelargoniums!

See you in April at the IGS Board Meeting.

Regards

Robin
Geraniaceae Nursery