[IGS] Scented Pelargoniums

Hi:

Last spring I wrote a series of articles for SUITE101 on scented
pelargoniums.  Thought some of you might want to read them.  I talked about
them as indoor plants assuming people knew they were grown outside in the
summer (at least for those of us in the colder regions).  Here are the urls
if you are interested.  Even though they are "old" articles, I'd still be
pleased if comments were left.

http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/1593
http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/1288
http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/1732
http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/1866
http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/2044
http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/2156
http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/2409

Let me know what you think.  I still have most of the plants talked about
growing in my basement right now and am taking cuttings to share with some
friends.  They seem to be getting quite woody so I'll probably just
overwinter cuttings next year and let the old plants die.  I am curious, for
those in the warmer climates, how long can a grower expect a scented
pelargonium to live?  I know that even perennials sometimes have a "life
span".

Diana Pederson
SUITE101 Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/262
Home page:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html