Re: [IGS] Hardy Geraniums Talk

Robin,

You're on my calendar, and I'll be there for the meeting.  I would drive much
farther than Anaheim for the opportunity to hear one of your wonderful
presentations.  If anyone can persuade me that my garden needs an influx of
hardy geraniums, it would be you!  Actually, with all the articles and books
I've been reading on them, I think I'm pretty much persuaded.  Do you think
any of the variegated ones you mentioned previously would survive San Diego
summers?

I could put them into the shaded lath house with the ferns and primulas if
they needed the extra shade.