[IGS] hang gliding

Joan S. in Australia,
This is nothing to do with geraniums...but...your comments on hang
gliding were most interesting.  Lake County, Oregon, which is home, is
the hang gliding capitol.  Every year there are hundreds of gliders here
during the summer times flying.  Our county has hosted several U.S. and
National conventions---contests--or what ever they are properly called.
I live in the middle of the county and out my kitchen window I can see
one of the favorite jump off spots.  It is about 2 miles away and a
"few" feet higher.  There are times the sky fills with gliders.  Really
a beautiful sight.  We live under rims that are about 3000 feet higher
than the valley floor.
Fly safe-------Diane