[IGS] Container gardening

Kay,

I found a really neat book on container gardening at the local $5 bookstore
and when looking through it saw they used several different plans with
geraniums.  Did you get yours planted?  If so, how are they doing?  And what
did you decide to put in them?

They had one I thought was really cute, they used a miniature wheelbarrow to
hold different types of lettuce and herbs, and you wheeled it to whatever
portion of your yard or patio that had the sunlight it needed at that time.
They said that was the big advantage, that and not having to bend over to weed
it!

Cindi