[IGS] 'Hang Gliding'

 Diane E.
Thanks for the info on hang gliding,  have printed your letter out and will
show my grandson tomorrow when  I see him.  He will be green with envy at
you living so close to a ridge soaring venue.  He travels over 300kms to
the best spot in W.A.,  but otherwise gets towed up by car or trike and
still travels 200 odd kms for  that.   Being on IGSROBIN has certainly
broadened my knowledge of  USA, looking you all up, if only the states you
live in.     However some people have mentioned the towns they are from.
  Cheers
    Joan Steele
   W. Australia