Re: [IGS] Container gardening

Kay,

It sounds like you've got your hands full!  Hope your son is feeling back to
normal again.  When I was in my car accident last year it took several months
before I was feeling good again, and my accident was pretty minor, which it
sounds like his was definitely not.   And being a spring chicken is highly
over-rated -- who wants to wander around scratching in the dust and eating
worms and bugs anyway??  Be a summer or fall chicken -- old enough to drive
and let other chickens dig in the dirt while you concentrate on planting
flowers!

Cindi