Re: [IGSROBIN] Hardy Geraniums - Need to do presention. Help!

In a message dated 2/5/99 12:25:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
geraniac@PACBELL.NET writes:

> Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Hi Robin
Thank you for your kind offer.  Do you (or anyone else on this list) happen to
know of any one who has some Hardy Geranium Slides I could rent.  I am doing a
Program on Flower Gardening In the Shade for our local Garden Club.  This
should be a very popular program as we all live under tall pines and struggle
with shade.  I need about 10 to 20 slides of some of the more shade tolerant &
showy Geraniums.  Perhaps
wallichianum (which does super here), or sylvaticum or some oxonianum hybrids
which also do very well here.  Clarence Druce and Johnsons Blue also do well
here.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated. I also have a blue flowered
pyrenaicum which does well here, however, it wasn't old enough to bloom so
don't know how showy it will be.

Also any suggestions would be appreciated especially regarding any other
presentation mediums other than slides.  There are a lot of Geranium pictures
on the web which would be great, but I think I would need to get permission
from lots of people which would be difficult and then would  have to lug my
computer and probably some other equipment to the meeting.

Lillian