Re: [IGSROBIN] Hardy Geranium Slides

Dear Lillian:

Unfortunately, I go along with my slides.  I can't really lend them.  If
anything happened to them I would be sunk, e.g. they were lost in the
post, or got wet, or damaged. I give many talks all over the country and
I really need the slides to illustrate the lectures.  I have been
collecting slides on hardy geraniums for nearly twenty years.  Are you
in California?  I don't know if IGS has slides to lend out, but you
might try the President, Carol Roller.  Write to me directly and I will
give you a phone number.

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery