Hello all,
The following is a copy of an e-mail that I sent to Lillian.  Perhaps
somebody else has had experience of doing this or some other method.
'Hello Lillian,
Yes it can be done.
You have two (2) options.   The first is to download the pictures on to a
floppy disc.  You do that by right clicking on your mouse with the cursor
on the picture you wish to capture. From the options that appear you select
Save As or Save Picture.  Because I have compressed my images (they appear
as JPEG) and any finishing with an X are even further compressed, you will
be able to
download up to 260 pictures on one floppy.
 Each image is about 4KB
You take your floppy to your normal photo developer/print store and they
should be able to put them on to slides.  Dearer than normal slides, you
will have to decide for yourself whether its worthwhile. Perhaps you should
get a price before you spend too much time downloading files.
The other option is really not in producing slides but to produce an A4
transparency which you can use with an overhead projector.  You capture the
images as above and then print them on your color printer using color
transparency sheets rather than ink jet paper. The transparency sheets can
be rather expensive, they certainly are here.
Hope this helps'
Geraniaceae is all around the World