Re: [IGSROBIN] rowdy San Diego Pels

Well, those dry Santa Anna winds have come. They knocked a few of my tall
pels over. Also, I must be using too light a mix or the roots are not yet
filling the pots because some plants are bent over. They are not in a
protected position and the wind gusts reached 60 mph - that's 100 kph to you
in Oz. So, it has been rowdy. Lots of water needed to keep them moist and
weighted down. Less than a tenth of an inch fell.

Andrew
San Diego, California