[IGSROBIN] angels

Dot,

I think I've admired in neighbors' yards the type of plant that you have, but
I don't have any in my own garden.  The angels I collect and grow are
pelargoniums.  Most of them are a cross between a lemon scented pel and a
regal, although some are species crosses.  It makes for a smallish plant, with
relatively small leaves and largish blooms that range from white to pink to
purple.  The plants do quite nicely in pots and hanging baskets, which means I
can display them up at table-height so they can be seen easily.  I
particularly like the ones that have lemon scented leaves.  Some have very
round little flowers and are referred to as "pansy face" while others are more
narrow.  They're great little plants -- if you have a Logees catalog, they are
pictured in it.  In San Diego the earliest ones start blooming around
Christmas, and the last one stopped blooming in October when I pruned it back
because I was tired of waiting for the last blooms to finish.

Cindi