Re: [IGSROBIN] Heat box for starting cuttings

Does anyone have experience with, or tips to offer on building a box to
contain electric soil heating cables to provide bottom heat for starting
cuttings?  I have a 12 foot cable which should heat a 3 square foot area, and
a 6 foot cable to heat a 1.5 square foot area.  The directions for building
said box appear to be in Japanese.

Can I use perlite inside the box to facilitate easy removal of the rooted

How do you plan to keep the electric cord from getting wet when you water the