Re: [IGSROBIN] observations

Hi all.

Welcome back DALE!    We've missed you.

I am getting on much the same, losing quite a few plants with stem rot as
we've had very humid weather and I have been too lazy to spray with FOSJECT.
      I'm on 4 genealogy mailing lists and finding new rellies all over the
place  (even Illinois!).

I have decide yo cut down the size of my pellie collection .... the stem
rot is doing that, but usually the ones I want to keep!
Had a look at Mimy's page , Nice to see who writing.  Has anyone else got
pic's on a web page?
I hope to get a web page of my own one of these days  (it's more
complicated than I thought!)

Lookng forward to the International G&P Conference in Canberra in October.
 According to the brochure, the overseas speakers will be:-

Mary Spink, Swanland Nurseries U.K.
Faye Brawner, USA
Jean Hauserman, Canada
Marylin Holt, Canada
Robin Parer USA
Christian Weber, Switzerland
Geraldine Postles, South Africa
Mr Josef Fischer, Germany

Should be good. ..... any takers?

All for now.

Hi to Cindi and Diane  (in Oregon)

Joan Steele, Lesmurdie,   Western Australia