[IGSROBIN] Picture of People

Hi Joan, and all,

Yes its nice to see who we are. Some of us may wish to keep ourselves
mysterious, but there are some who don't mind.

If List members have photographs of themselves that  they could e-mail me
(send to igsrobin@pellie.com ), or on a web page somewhere (e-mail me the
URL), I will put them up on an "IGSrobin People page(s)". For members
without a Digital Camera or scanning facilities, send a photograph to me
David Barrett, IGSrobin People, Pen y Braich, Cesarea, Caernarfon,
LL54 7RF, Wales, UK )  and I will scan them. If at any time the owner wants
the Photo removed just e-mail me and it will be gone within a couple of days
(my occasionally holidays may push this up to 10  days).

IGSrobin List Manager