Re: [IGSROBIN] Geranium Article Alert!! - from the article's author!

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Geranium Article Alert!! - from the article's author!
  • From: Mimy Sluiter <manx1@wxs.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:45:15 +0100

Hi Graham!
Nice to hear you are on the list too :-)
Have to tell you that Gardener's World is available in The Netherlands
too so I of course bought the february issue at the train station of
Haarlem just before having a 5 hour committee meeting about agriculture
& nature & water management and I can safely tell you guys that instead
of listening and talking and debating I spent a lot of time secretly
reading your article! Don't tell my colleagues please - it might harm my
political carreer <g>
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501 / cellular phone: +31-[0]6-50278642
*** Moirawin Manx are Magic ***