pellies of 1900

Why don't you try Tovah Martin at Logee's Greenhouses: www.logees.com/.  She wrote a book THE ESSENCE OF PARADISE on the subject of popular Victorian indoor plants.

From: Carolyn Schaffner <drsnooks@BUFFNET.NET>
Subject:      Pellies of 1900?
To: IGSROBIN@maelstrom.stjohns.edu

I don't know if my original question was posted on this list or not.

What pellies would have been available in 1900?
I need
1) suggested named varieties and
2)to purchase several for a Rare & Unusual sale in May, 2000.
If anyone can point me to a website which would answer my q, I'll
appreciate it.
Anyone who is a commercial source is very welcome to contact me, too.
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY