Pelargonium Sandwich

Hi From Southern California,
    Unbelievable humid warm weather! Nights warm too! Last week we were
having frost in the mornings..this week we're ready to take off our flannel
night gowns by 4:00 a.m.! Wonder how upset the pellies are? Still no descent
amount of rainfall. The water table dropped and my, "well" is pumping daily.
    Wanted to pass on a recipe:
        Pelargonium Sandwich
8 oz. cream cheese
1 tablespoon of finely chopped P. torento- that's ginger scented
1 cup chopped almonds

Mix together and spread on squaw bread, or brown bread.
P. tomentosum -peppermint scented can be used instead of P.torento

Cynthia Pardoe
San Diego, Ca