Re: help required please

>Hi Everyone,
>            My Pelargonium crithmifolium has lost it's roots ,the 'body' of
>the plant seems OK ,what is the best way to try to reroot it.
>        Thanks in advance
>              Malcolm
>Stoke on Trent,North Midlands,UK . very,very DAMP

Hi Malcolm,

A suggestion...as it isn't the best time of the year to root anything really.

Treat as a general succulent ..ie the cutting must dry up a bit, check
carefully for signs of rot on the stem. Dip in root hormone powder and put
the cutting in a draining sterile mix, preferably with an inch of sand on
top, a bit dependant on the length of your cutting of course! Place in a
warm dry spot, if you can manage a bit of bottom heat it will speed up the
process a bit. Better than nothing anyway!

I would consider putting a plastic baggie around the pot and all, but even
with lots of ventilation holes this always makes the cutting mold or rot
for me...damp damp here too!