Re: Anybody Speak?

Ronald Leger wrote:
>      Hi Everyone,
>      I'm trying to get speakers for our meetings in Birmingham
>      (England).
>      Is there anyone reading this who is a guest speaker talking
>      about Pelly's or
>      Geraniaceae in general or do you know of any good speakers
>      willing to
>      travel?
>      Andy Meek

You could try Peter van Baaren (former board member of the Dutch P&G
society). He does lectures over here for many horticultural societies
and is a good speaker about species and cultivars. He is also himself a
hybridiser on a small scale. He is not on this list but Jip Bieraügel or
Mia Esser (P&G board members who are on this list) hopefully can give
you his current adress (he has moved).
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl