Voodoo &and a seasonal question for the species people

Greetings from a wintry wonderland, a k a the West coast of Sweden!

Many thanks for the responens I received on Voodoo..I told my friend and
she was MOST interested. I don't have Voodoo myself Cynthia, otherwise I
would be talking about it at great length, but a happy coindicende, I
attended a meeting with my local gardening club and members were given
Swanlands 1999 catalogue for free.  I now know what Voodoo looks like!
I also fell in love with a Unique called Phyllis....and yes..of course..Mrs
JJ Knight.
I don't have much more room :-)))

NNow for a seasonal question for all us species people out there......have
you sown your seeds yet?
Eager to know because now is indeed a very good time for me, I can sow both
the Wintergrowers and the Summergrowers at the same time. How is it for you?

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden