Re: Hardy Geranium?

Hello Andy,

Many thanks for your answer. There is in fact a hardy Geranium(cranesbill)
called Apple Blossom and this is the one I was referring to...but I agree
it is very easy to get confused, which is another good reason for always
using Latin names.
Pelargonium zonale 'Apple Blossom' and Geranium x lindavicum 'Apple
Blossom' ..I hope this is better :-) and I hope my spelling wasn't off!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden