Re: Hardy Geranium

Dear All:

Thanks for all the nice recommendations.  My website is
www.freeyellow.com/members/geraniaceae.  You will see the 1999 catalog
listings on the site for the next week.  I am adding 200 photos this
coming week.  The new catalog is finished, and the whole website should
be completed next weekend.  We do ship within the U.S. and will do
overseas shipments at our convenience.  We have to take plants to
U.S.D.A. at San Francisco Airport to get a phytosanitary certificate for
overseas shipments, and the process usually takes half a day, so we like
to lump orders together and do them at the same time. The nursery is
open by appointment only, but we're happy to see people any day of the
week during daylight hours.  We say that,  because we have had, on
occasion, to look for plants and customers by flashlight.

Happy to answer any questions about the catalog and hardy geraniums and
erodiums.

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery