Re: leaving Robin

Hello All,

Messages continues to appear on the List from people wishing to leave
the Robin, despite two recent explanations of how to leave.

for example, yesterday:
> From: "Alice Bagwill" <albag@EROLS.COM>
> To: <IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
> unsubscribe

So I thought I would tell all Robiners that are staying that I respond
directly to those that want to leave but can't remember how to, so there is
no need for anyone to be concerned about whether they should contact the
sender themselves.

Best wishes to all for 2001
David Barrett
IGS Robin List Manager