cash in the mail

>Here my country, I do not use any personal checks,
>and I am very afraid of sending cash.
>Credit card accepted?
>Anyone knows about it?
>
>Thank you
>kimi

Dear Kimi and greetings from Sweden and another Ingrid :-)

If you feel insecure about sending cash trough the mail, try to send
cash in a registered envelope and ask at the post office that the
letter shall be 'confirmed'. Then you will receive a little slip in
the mail telling you when and who signed for your recommended letter.
To recommend a letter will cost you extra but it is very secure.

I have sent cash through the mail over the years, and have gone wrong
ONCE, but out of all the letters I have sent...so I figure I still
come out on top :-)

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden ( interests mostly species Pelargonium)