International memberships

Kimi,

IGS is trying to work something out so that members can purchase a
membership using their VISA /Mastercard through the IGS website.  I should
know more after the board meeting next Sunday and will post the
information.

Overseas members have 2 choices regarding how their journals are mailed:

1:  Membership mailed by regular mail:  $15 per year
2.  Membership mailed by airmail:  $23 per year

Payment can be by cash, international money order, or a check or money
order drawn on a U.S. Bank.

About 25% of our overseas members do mail cash, and I am not aware of any
instances where the money did not arrive safely.  (My cats and I open the
mail for IGS, and we are verrrry trustworthy!)

Cynthia Lohry

Kimi,

IGS is trying to work something out so that members can purchase a membership
using their VISA /Mastercard through the IGS website.  I should know more
after the board meeting next Sunday and will post the information.  I was
going to respond to your previous email after that board meeting, but I can
provide the following information now: