Re: Moving Plants

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Moving Plants
  • From: Pauline <allman@BIGPOND.NET.AU>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:38:30 +1000

Paper is made from wood and my hubby who works inthe printing area
feels that the ink would not be a problem.
Best of luck moving your plants  Sandy

Pauline
Websites I've created (please sign the guest books if you visit)
http://www.geocities.com/pollya1948
http://www.geocities.com/murraytrip0102
http://www.geocities.com/krystalmay96
http://www.geocities.com/jakobcoling98