Re: Moving Plants

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Moving Plants
  • From: "Cynthia S. Lohry" <Hedgehug@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:07:55 EST

Sandy,

When I was moving my plants, I found it helpful to put a bamboo stake into
the center of the pot, to help stabilize the paper cone.  And when I was
removing the paper, I just cut it free rather than unwrapping it.

Since you are in the process of moving, you are off the hook, but is anyone
else on the Robin available to write a one-page article about some geranium
websites to be published in Geraniums Around the World?

Cindi Lohry
San Diego, CA