Re: "Alpine Geraniums"

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] "Alpine Geraniums"
  • From: maria guzman <eulen@TAOSNET.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:48:47 -0700

Ed et al:

If you scroll down a bit on this page you will discover that both X's are
on the market, and so far this is the best description I've come up with
after over an hour on the web!  Genealogy is not something the average
flower purchaser is interested in, and the few alternatives I've found have
to do with molecular genetics which is pretty much over my head.