Re: Bode Nursery Information Request

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Bode Nursery Information Request
  • From: "Roth, Barry" <BRoth@BROBECK.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:13:37 -0800

Bode's Nursery definitely issued catalogues in that time frame.  I received
several over the years and now regret that I didn't keep them longer.  (They
probably perished in a fit of spring cleaning sometime about ten years ago.)
Sorry, too, that I can't remember whether your father's regal varieties were
listed -- although the names sound familiar.

Barry Roth