Re: info needed for IGS member

  • Subject: Re: info needed for IGS member
  • From: "Cynthia S. Lohry" Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:07:00 EST

Ed,

She contacted us by regular mail, not email and did not provide an email
address.  If you want to email your address to me, I can forward it to her
with your email address and any tips that others offer.   I'm also going to
include the Robin information and suggest that she sign on and ask any
specific questions she might have.

Thanks,

Cynthia