Off Topic- Apology

  • Subject: Off Topic- Apology
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:53:42 EST

I'd like to apologize to Cynthia Lohry, IGS president, and the entire IGS
Board for comments I made in previous Robin discussions relating to the last
board meeting. I realize that I am not the only one concerned about the
future of the IGS. If only I could blame my outburst on my youth - which
escaped long ago. This year, I resolve to show you a kinder, gentler, more
patient side.

Ed Olson-Moore