Re: Off Topic- Apology

  • Subject: Re: Off Topic- Apology
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:20:13 EST

Hi Bill-
I too learned a lot about IGS during those discussions. And I think things
are moving in a forward  direction - slowly but surely. I don't think we'll
see everything come about, but  that wasn't the whole purpose of the
exercise. An index sure would go a long way towards moving things along. I
think we're all on the same page on that , so it will happen! Thanks for the
positive spin !