Re: Plant stand

  • Subject: Re: Plant stand
  • From: Judith Cassidy JudithCidy@MSN.COM
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:24:27 -0600

Thank you so much!
I'm looking forward to  it.

----- Original Message -----
From: Angie Behnfeldt
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 3:33 PM
Subject: Plant stand

Judy and Brenda,
I found the plant stand plans just today and will make copies and mail them
to you soon.

For anyone else interested in the plant stand who have access to old issues
of Fine Gardening I found it in the Jan/Feb 1999 issue on pages 50 - 51.

I may be able to make it into a file that I can e-mail to anyone interested
online one way or the other I'll get them to you.