Re: Colorful Miniature Pelargoniums

Hi Kent,

Orion is a very good miniature.  But there are many, many good ones.  My greenhouse is a riot of color with them now.  Depends what you are looking for in a plant, though.  What is your criteria?  What others do you have?  My list is huge and not updated lately.

Kent Fenley <Fenleykent@AOL.COM> wrote:
I have the miniature pelargonium Orion. It is very colorful, are there other
miniatures that produce as many blooms as Orion? The other miniatures that I
have are not so colorful. I am getting ready to propagate my first round of
pelargoniums for spring sales.