Re: Colorful Miniature Pelargoniums

  • Subject: Re: Colorful Miniature Pelargoniums
  • From: Kent Fenley Fenleykent@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 16:05:52 EST

I will rate Chieko as a 4 on my scale. Candy would be a 6 and Keepsake would
be a 5. I found that a good way to grow miniature Pelargoniums is to plant
them in a 10 inch Belden Hanging Garden hanging basket. Orion and Candy make a
nice hanging ball. The hanging garden will require 9-10 plants that are very
well rooted. If you plant the baskets with cuttings that are young they may die
around the sides and they are hard to replace and refill.