Re: Colorful Miniature Pelargoniums

  • Subject: Re: Colorful Miniature Pelargoniums
  • From: ECPep@AOL.COM
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 01:50:33 EST

In a message dated 1/2/05 11:07:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mirror@3RIVERS.NET writes:

> Since last night's thermometer showed -26 F and there's been a lot of
> overcast this winter, the amount of flowers my plants show is surprising.
> I've learned to discard those that are shy bloomers.  This climate is the
> acid test believe me!

Always nice to hear from Maria because Maria is not in California.  Please,
guys, say where from.  Those of us in the north don't understand California
climate.  We futz around (good NY phrase) in this cold country and try hard to
get some results so it is nice to see a place with the comment.  My miniatures
don't bloom much at any season.  I can see that I need to order some new cv's.

claire peplowski
upstate new york