Re: Help please.

Hi Gary,

If you email someone at the Hardy Geraniums website in UK, they can give out David Hibberd's contact information.  On one of their threads, they gave it to someone privately.

By the way, is your Geranium 'Confetti' a hybrid?  Someone told me it was a species and I wrote Terra Nova but never got a reply.  I figured since it had the single quotation marks, it was a cultivar, but wanted confirmation.  Would love to know.

Gary Gossett <botanytrek@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
I am new to the list. I am trying to contact David Hibberd of Axeltree
Nursery. My company is tssue culturing Geranium 'Margaret Wilson' and want
to start paying him a volentary royalty to thank him for making such an
amazing plant. Can someone give me email or snail mail post addresses?
A phone number would also help.
Gary Gossett of Terra Nova Nurseries in wet Oregon, USA zone 8b.