David Hibberd --> Re: Help please.

  • Subject: David Hibberd --> Re: Help please.
  • From: Carolyn Schaffner drsnooks@BUFFNET.NET
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 05:51:31 -0500

Question --&gt;<br>
Hello, I am new to the list. I am trying to contact David Hibberd of Axeltree
Nursery. My company  is tssue culturing Geranium 'Margaret Wilson'  and want
to start paying him a volentary royalty to thank him for making such an amazing
plant. Can someone give me email or snail mail post addresses? A phone number
would also help. Gary Gossett of Terra Nova Nurseries in wet Oregon, USA
zone 8b.<br>
I'll bet you can find David Hibberd through by asking the Royal Horticulture
Society, Wisley<br>
Here are some references I found on the web----------------------&gt;<br>
Carolyn Schaffner in WET Buffalo, NY<br>
Amazon.com --&gt;<br>
Hardy Geraniums (Rhs Wisley Handbooks)<br>
by David Hibberd (Paperback - March 1, 2003)<br>
Avg. Customer Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars<br>
(Rate this item)<br>
Other Editions: Paperback | See all (2)<br>
Usually ships in 24 hours<br>
List Price:&nbsp;&nbsp; $9.95<br>
Buy new:&nbsp;&nbsp; $9.95<br>
Used &amp; new from $5.50<br>
Geranium 'Little Gem'<br>
Good bright pink flower 8" tall, trailing habit flat leaves not like 'Russel
Pritchard' Last plant from Axeltree nursery now closed.<br>
Geranium (sinense &Aring;~ yunnanense) 'Pagoda'<br>
Height 60cm. Velvet-purple flowers, hanging face downwards like a fucshia.
From David Hibberd at Axletree Nursery but all stock lost.<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.nccpg.com/Page.Aspx?Page=169";>http://www.nccpg.com/Page.Aspx?Page=169</a><br>
G. phaeum 'Calligrapher' &nbsp;<br>
From Axletree Nursery and Mallorn Gardens, U.K. Mid green leaves with small,
dark brown internodal blotches; flowers have ruffled petals of bluish-purple,
fading pale to the center, with violet veins. (S) l8x24" Z. 2-3 (Sp.-Fa.)<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.nccpg.com/Page.Aspx?Page=169";>http://www.nccpg.com/Page.Aspx?Page=169</a><br>
GPE035 Geranium 'Brookside'<br>
Geranium 'Brookside' Z3 Geranium pratense X clarkei 'Kashmir Purple' 75cm
ht., 60cm sp.. Introduced by David Hibberd of Axeltree Nursery in 1989. Intermediate
between the two parents in habit yet shows hybrid vigour. Extremely large
violet blue flowers with a white throat just smothering the plant all summer.
Deeply cut foliage is held at the base in a nice clump. One of the newer
replacements of 'Johnsons Blue'.<br>
Price: Quantity: &nbsp;<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.nccpg.com/Page.Aspx?Page=169";>http://www.nccpg.com/Page.Aspx?Page=169</a><br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.perennialgardener.com/catalog/plantinfo.cfm?CODE=GPE035";>http://www.perennialgardener.com/catalog/plantinfo.cfm?CODE=GPE035</a><br>