Re: Help please.

Hi Sandy,
Thanks for the help. I will look there. Geranium 'Confetti is a selection
from the species, not a hybrid. We TC'ed a more white mottled clone from a
seed strain Dan Heims brought back from Japan. I have also seen a form which
is yellow/gold mottled coming out of England as a seed strain.

I do new product reseach for Terra Nova Nurseries; always looking for
unusual plants to sell or breed with to make something new. I search out
people who are finding/breeding better plants and work with them to bring
the best to wider markets.

If anyone has problems contacting Terra Nova, please email me. We have
suffered from a too strict anti-virus net nanny; making messages from new
sources disappear. Just cc to all of my email addresses and one will usually
get through. Failing that, fax or snail mail will work.

Gary Gossett
pixlist@hotmail.com
botanytrek@hotmail.com
gary@terranovanurseries.com