  • Subject: CONFERENCE JUNE 2005
  • From: steve janeve@TELKOMSA.NET
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:08:59 +0200

Hello everybody,
I am a new member.  My name is Jane, I am English and I have been  living in
South Africa since 1977.  I would like to inform members of a  Conference as

The British and European Geranium Society are hosting their first
International Conference on Pelargoniums and Geraniums to be held in Ayr,
Scotland, 25th - 28th June 2005.
On the afternoon of the 25th, the Society's annual show will be held, and the
Conference proper starts on the 26th.

Conference and Show are being held at the Agricultural College, Auchincruive,
just outside Ayr.
The fee for the Conference is 120 pounds ( I do not have the sterling sign in
Kmail !!)
Deposit required is 20 pounds.
Accommodation is offered at a reduced rate for delegates in a couple of
Hotels, and halls of residence near by.
For non-delegates a social itinerary is available.

For further info:

Mary Spink,
President BEGS

Cathy Holgate, Conference Organiser,