Re: Just received Winter GATW in San Diego, CA

  • Subject: Re: Just received Winter GATW in San Diego, CA
  • From: sue kaiser suzyq92861@SBCGLOBAL.NET
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:04:02 -0800

Hi Brenda,

  I rec'd my copy of GATW yesterday (the 4th) and was curious as to whether this was the original mailing or if Russ had mailed another copy out to me; I had emailed him some time back that I had not rec'd my issue.  It was a long time in arriving, don't you think?

  Happy New Year,  Sue

Brenda Archer <leocat25@COX.NET> wrote:
  Hi, All

Today I received the winter issue of Geraniums Around the World! For those
of you who belong to IGS, please let us know when you receive your issue -
this is a serious survey for researching mailing methods.... And we can get
another round of usage from our maelstrom list serve arrangement before we
close this era. There is nothing so constant as change, eh?

Brenda Archer