Re: The future of Maelstrom

  • Subject: Re: The future of Maelstrom
  • From: Pat Pat.Creighton@SHAW.CA
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:11:32 -0800

Hi James and All;

I too don't post much as I have other priorities and geraniums are an escape
for me, that bring much pleasure to my life.

If this group is closing and another starting up, or if another exists that
is as good as this one has been, can someone please post the information for
us all?

Pat and all the boys.
Diabetic Cats Dietary Management - Ower
Moderator:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FIP_Support/