Re: Majordomo for IGSRobin

  • Subject: Re: Majordomo for IGSRobin
  • From: "Maria C. Boza" mcboza@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:36:20 -0800

Support is a very important component.  I'm happy Majordomo provides
help.  We don't need bells and whistles.  We've been doing fine with
text-only Maelstrom.  Communication is the important thing.

Thank you again, David, for doing so much research and for maintaining
the list.  I hope Majordomo would not involve an excessive amount of
extra work for you.

Maria B.