IGSRobin at Maelstrom is now closing down

  • Subject: IGSRobin at Maelstrom is now closing down
  • From: IGSRobin - List Manager igsrobin@BEEB.NET
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:47:36 -0000

Hello All,

This is the last Admin message on the IGSRobin at Maelstrom.

Please do not send any more messages to the IGSRobin at the
old address.

The Robin had to change List host as the Maelstrom server
at St Johns is being withdrawn at the end of January. So we
have now migrated over to a new host, Hort.net. This is a
service provided, without charge, from Mallorn Computing
which provides solutions for Horticultural interests on the web.
They have in fact been providing our archive access whilst we
were at Maelstrom and have all our messages since 1997.

You will receive two messages from me via the new host
address within the new few hours (or maybe longer depending
on your ISP) -  the first will have the header