[IGSrobin] Newbie

  • Subject: [IGSrobin] Newbie
  • From: "Donna Anderson" perdy@mts.net
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:45:38 -0600

Hi, Everyone.

I joined as we were just changing over.  I really have alot to learn.  I learnt about this society when I was googling for information for seeds on caudicforming pelargoniums.  I knew there were alot of different varieties but didn't realize how many.  Where is a good place to buy any of the seeds or plants?  Also do we have any member in Canada?

I can't wait to receive my first newsletter.

Thanks for letting me join.

:) Donna in Winnipeg, Manitoba  Canada