Re: [IGSrobin] Newbie

Hi Donna;
I gave my digital camera to my nephew and am waiting for my mother's estate to be settled to get the type I *really* want, so no pictures right now.  The plant isn't in the greatest shape at the moment, as it was outdoors for too long in the fall and almost died.  Small bits of green sprouting forth now.
Yes, the site you mentioned below is one I definitely have my eye on, and it is the closest, so will probably be first stop.